Sunflowers are a staple in our garden, and where they grow they tend to catch the setting sun. The light strikes the back of their petals, and for about half an hour they are graced with an intense golden glow. This phenomenon never lasts long enough before autumn comes to our garden, yet these golden ornaments capture the spirit of those summer evenings and let it live until next year’s blooms come again.
- Red Cedar wood ornament handcrafted by us
- Woodburned by hand
- Painted by hand
- Painted with handmade glitter ink
- Wire-wrapped ornament hanging hardware
- About 3.25" X 3.75" X .25"
- Lightly sealed.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, as this causes the woodburning to fade over time.