Renee has been saving and preserving flowers and petals from our garden over the past two years in order to make these flower petal bulb ornaments! These assorted petals are natural, organic, and biodegradable.
There are so many different colors, flowers, and textures in these petals. Some petals were air-dried while others were dried in silica gel. Some ornaments contain glitter, others don't. These ornaments go with a simple or natural themed tree, garland, or other holiday decor. The flower petal components could also be removed from the bulb ornament to be used in your own DIY at home. You could use them in soap making, candle making, wax seal making, and other DIY craft projects.
- Bulbs and discs measure between 3-3.5" in width
- Shatterproof plastic material
- No pesticides or fungicides are ever used in our garden
- Completely natural
- No artificial scents or dyes.
- All colors are natural and organic.
- Hydrangeas- purple, blue, green, and brow
- Zinnias- orange, pink, purple, and red
- Zinnia seeds
- Black-eyed Susan heads
- Cosmo seeds
- Marigold seeds
- Rose petals
- Swampy Milkweed silk
- Other various flower petals