This shaded tulip is a project piece from Renee’s study and practice with woodburning shading techniques and is a great example of the depth and details that careful burning can provide. Beyond showcasing the technical skill, it captures an elegant and thoughtful rendering of a favorite flower which would be exquisite on a Christmas tree or gracing a cozy indoor garden nook.
- Poplar wood ornament handcrafted by us
- Woodburned by hand
- Wire-wrapped ornament hanging hardware
- About 2.5" X 4.75" X .25"
- Lightly sealed with acrylic lacquer.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, as this causes the woodburning to fade over time.