These DIY watercolor coloring page kits are fun, easy way to get your creative juices flowing.
All profits from these kits are being donated to Maui Strong in support of the Lahaina wildfire disaster. Renee lived there a few years ago, so this initiative is very close to her heart. We'd like to give as much as we can in support of the relief efforts.
About the kits:
- You can get these watercolor pages with or without the paints.
- The pages are printed on demand and will be mailed out to you ASAP in a sturdy envelope.
- Kits WITH the paints include a paintbrush, 2 cotton sticks and 2 pointed q-tips for fixing mistakes.
- The paint options include BOTH dot cards from Emily Grace Palettes
- The watercolor paper used is 8.5" X 11" beginner-level cold press 98lb/230gsm.
- The ink printed on these pages does not bleed when wet.